Martes, Hunyo 21, 2011

HaviNg A frIeNd

I wonder if i don't have a friend to share what's on my mind and what i feel,,!!
when i enter the first day being the egelloc tneduts i meet my classmate!!
im so very nervous that day co'z i recognize a new person and a new teacher,,who will teach all of us,,for every moment of day i go to school,,I am being alone,!!
just seating on my chair..thinking what am i suppose to do,,!!
but the day pass,,their is only one person who came to me trying to be my nice to me,,
i feel very happy inside!! that their is someone who trying to be nice with me,,
 After that day  me and him are always  be together,,
i learn how to be  being me,,and how to communicate with him,,,
sometimes my joke feels him bad,,bout i didn't  ment it...=)
i never forget the moment that we smiled together and having an unforgetable moment
thtnaks to him that i learn how to go to other people Espicially to my classmate,,
thank's To yOu,,
im happy being the egelloc tneduts

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento