Martes, Hunyo 21, 2011

being a college student

When i was in elementary i did'nt plan my course  in college co'z when you where a child only comes to your mind is to play,,:>
and the time goes by i am now in high school ,I never had a plan what course im going to take,,
but i heard some other people that being a egolloc tnedus  is really hard,and some say's that being
 the egelloc tneduts is not that difficult just do your best to pass every exam you take,,
my mother ask me,,!!
Did you like COMPUTER SCIENCE,,:>
i said,,"yEs"=)
Now her i am the egelloc tneduts of  HERCOR COLLEGE,,and im proud of it its not definded  on what school you are the import is your happy and you have no regrets of choicessing school..:>
the import is after you graduated theirs a import words that you my never forget,,

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento